Texas-Austin
Options

Vendor reviews

Hi ladies,

First, I wanted to say thank you to all of you for the great feedback and advice over the past few months.  You have been incredibly helpful, informative and supportive.  All much appreciated. 

I got married on 12/12 and have posted my vendor reviews on my website -- www dot suziandrobert dot com.  Sometimes you have to refresh the page.  At this point, I feel like you have to refresh everything on theknot, though.

One other thing, I will be renting a few items to other brides: 9 18-inch tall glass vases (slightly more cone than cylinder shape), 2 10'X4' cylinder vases, 10 4' cylinder vases, 5 candy jars and many many votives.  That way, you rent them and then give them back without having to sell them yourself.  Great rates.  I can provide photos of all the pieces. 

If you've got questions about vendors or are interested in renting any of the pieces, please email me.  I am at oksuzi at hotmail dot com.

Happy holidays,
SB

Re: Vendor reviews

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I am still looking for a DJ and you spoke highly of yours. I googled but nothing came up... Do you have contact info?
  • Options
    edited December 2011

August Martin at Creativ! Balance can be reached via email at creativbalance@gmail.com.  I met with a few DJs, including ones that have been mentioned many times on the board and really liked August.  He was fabulous at the wedding and easily read the crowd to keep the energy high.  People danced all night.  Let me know if you have any questions. 

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks so much for your quick reply!  Do they have a website or anything? My absolute max for a DJ is $500... how does August fall in to pricing vs some of the other top rec'd DJs on here?

Sorry to bombard you with questions. You can email me at kelseymw at gmail dot com if you don't want to discuss here!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards