Texas-Houston

Villa Rinata/Chateau Crystale

any reviews on these places...i have looked into them but want some opinions

Re: Villa Rinata/Chateau Crystale

• edited December 2011
    I've read good reviews on Villa Rinata.  And I know they have been mentioned in the Houston Weddings magazine.  
  • loop0406loop0406 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Chateau Crystale will be our venue but there's not many reviews online about them, the last ones I saw were on weddingwire.

• edited December 2011
    Don't waste your time! My fiancèe and I checked it out and it is horrible. There are a few areas that might be nice for pictures, but with you having to rent almost everything (or at least for upgrades cause the stuff they offer by default are crap), the location is really bad with traffic and not really any views, as well as charging 18K starting.  We have found several other places that are way less inexpensive and a lot more beautiful as well as offered more value.
  • mleeanne04mleeanne04 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am having my ceremony and reception at Villa Rinata and I have been really pleased with their service and their inclusions (cake, DJ, linens, chairs).  I feel that they are a bargain (Sat afternoon wedding for 4 hours <$10,000 with catering) considering all of the other places and their rates beginning at about $10,000 just for the rental.
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-houston_villa-rinatachateau-crystale?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:121Discussion:69c38ac8-6798-4f6f-bb4a-28227d827894Post:b076f417-043b-4e3c-afdf-72b3105cb9ab">Re: Villa Rinata/Chateau Crystale</a>:
    [QUOTE]Don't waste your time! My fiancèe and I checked it out and it is horrible. There are a few areas that might be nice for pictures, but with you having to rent almost everything (or at least for upgrades cause the stuff they offer by default are crap), the location is really bad with traffic and not really any views, as well as charging 18K starting.  We have found several other places that are way less inexpensive and a lot more beautiful as well as offered more value.
    Posted by chrisrachel2011[/QUOTE]

are you speaking of Villa Rinata
  • loop0406loop0406 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

She must be referring to Villa Rinata starting at $18K.
    Email Chateau Crystale for accurate quote at weddings@chateaucrystale.com
    Include your wedding date, # of guests, sit down or buffet preference.
    Depends on date (Friday, Sat, Sunday) but their all inclusive packages are $55/person for grand ballroom, 200 guests or $40/person for 100 guests at Remington Ballroom. Includes linen, set up, break down, centerpieces, bartender (you provide the liquor), table skirts for gift table and sweetheart table, etc.

• nikkitynaknikkitynak member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Interesting about Chateau Crystale.  I might look into them.  Thanks.
  • edited December 2011
    I am booked at Chateau Crysale.   I got the bigger ball room on a Friday... They cover just about everything.  OHHHH and their price at $40 per person is the bottom line.  No added gratuity or taxes.  If you serve alcohol, which you can bring in yourself, they will charge extra for security.  Other then that... great place, great price.  I even got my cake and champaign toast in the price.  WOW!!!!!!!!!!! 
    imageAnniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Can't be referring to Villa Rinata.  This sounds nothing like them.  Everything is so beautiful there with amazing upgrades.  I am guessung she is referring to Crystal Chateau.  We are having our ceremony & reception at Villa Rinata and we could not be happier.  They worked with our budget regardless of their published prices.  Between the two, Villa Rinata is by far superior.
  • edited December 2011
    Love hearing the great things you ladies have to say about Villa Rinata.  We are stronglyt considering them for our ceremony  & reception.  The pricing seems fair for eveythiing we would be getting and Ann is so great.  I must have called her a dozen times asking all sorts of questions and she has been wonderful.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards