Ohio-Northeast

cupcakes

For my wedding im looking to do cupcakes. The probelm is I cant seem to find anywhere that is not going to charge me $4 for each cupcake. I live in cuyahoga falls and my recepition is in fairlawn. Can anyone suggest some places that can make cupcakes for my cake.  Also let me know how much you paid and what you got. Thank you Kim

Re: cupcakes

• edited December 2011
    Try Cakes by Christina.  She is located in Kent, Ohio.

http://www.cakesbychristina.net
  • kendersonkenderson member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I second Cakes by Christina.  She's doing my wedding cake and her cupcakes are the cheapest by far.  She also has a ton of flavors, and they taste great!!

Tigers love pepper...they hate cinnamon Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Hey, I live in the falls also, and we typically go to Main St. Cupcakes in Hudson.  I think the average is about $22 per dozen.  Also the Cleveland Cupcake Company is about $25 per dozen. 
  • edited December 2011
    thank you ladies
  • tldhtldh member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't remember the bakery's name, but inside Westside Market is a vendor who sells only cupcakes.  I used to go there every Saturday just to get one because they are so good.  You might want to stop down there and ask if a wedding is something she could do.
    AKA GoodLuckBear14
  • hhgg1225hhgg1225 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Beckers Bakery in fairview park does filled cupcakes for $2 per cupcake. We chose them and we are having 4 different flavors. For 220 cupcakes it is $440. Also we only had to put down a 50 dollar deposit which gets applied to our balance
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Have you tried Pallotta's? I am not sure on price but I get alot of stuff from them and it is delicious. We are planning cupcakes too
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards