Texas-San Antonio

The Bridal Connection

I had an amazing experience at Bridal Connection today!!!! I had been to 5 shops before this one and wasn't really feeling it. Maria was my consultant and she had such a great personality and she was the one that pulled the dress off the rack that is THE ONE. I would never have picked it for myself, but it looks amazing. All of the other consultants were also very nice and helpful. (Just in case y'all are curious, I ended up picking Maggie Sottero's Melody style) I just wanted to put in a major plug for them because they deserve it. If there is anyone else out there who still needs a dress give them a try! Charlotte

Re: The Bridal Connection

• edited December 2011
    I'm really glad to hear you had an awesome experience there. I also had a great time at that store when I was shopping for dresses, but I know one of the girls on here did not have a good experience last week. Looks like they got rid of the not so awesome associate who helped her. And your dress is beautiful by the way! I know we'd all love to see some pictures later when you get it in!
  • edited December 2011
    Glad you find your dress :) It's stunning :)
  • edited December 2011
    I was the one that had a HORRIBLE experience there last week. But I went in Saturday and Maria COMPLETELY made it up to me!! She is AMAZING! Maria got rid of the girl that treated me so horribly. That showed me that they really dont do business like that. Glad you found your dress!! Lets see some pics! :)
  • edited December 2011
    Butterbean - I am glad you gave it another shot. I know that was probably hard, as I went to some stores and had bad experiences and would not step a foot in there again. I think they are trying really hard to get the best staff in there. Yeah for wedding dresses!!
  • edited December 2011
    Im kind of sad that I havent made a final decision though :( I just cant figure out which one I want!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards