Moms and Maids
Options

Weather for Handfast's DD's reception today

I just checked the weather today for Handfast's DD's reception. Not what we are all hoping for. Let's all send tons of good weather prayers/vibes her way. No matter what, I know it will be gorgeous and everyone will have a good time.......but let's hope it's sans rain.

Re: Weather for Handfast's DD's reception today

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Consider it done!  have some wine for me.  We'll be with you in spirit!
    My baby girl is a married woman...and now my baby girl HAS a baby girl. Time unfolds in such an amazing way. I've been blessed!
  • Options
    ootmother2ootmother2 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    well, I'm only 1/8 Native American but I'll do what I can for a no rain dance!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I saw the same thing on CNN this morning. Sending all the good vibes I have her way. And yours too kmmssg. :-)
  • Options
    kmmssgkmmssg mod
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited December 2011
    thanks ck! oot - could you pretty please video the no rain dance thing?  I seriously need some entertainment! My house looks like it threw up all over itself 4 times.  My wonderful neighbor, the drywaller, is here again today mudding the walls.  That means more drywall dust all over everything and asthma for me.  I can't clean this place til everyone is done, DH is crashed in the chair and I have you guys and the laundry.  PLEASE.....videotape.
  • Options
    ootmother2ootmother2 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    k, I'm alone today so there's no one to take the video but I'll do it anyway :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    LMAO If it helps any, try to picture a 42 year old Jersey girl beating the hell out of a 23 year old son in law to be. Trust me, it's entertaining.
  • Options
    kmmssgkmmssg mod
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited December 2011
    If only I had pictures instead of laundry....
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm definitely the meaner of the two so he's going down. 25 years in South Jersey? Revenge is a way of life for us.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Well there is an irish superstition that every rain drop that falls on the wedding day is one less tear the bride sheds during the marriage. humm not all that comforting but all I got.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards