California-Northern
Options

Married Bio (including vendor reviews)

Hi, Since I used so many people's bios here for ideas and inspiration when planning my own wedding I wanted to create a quick bio of my own to share (below in signature). Our wedding was at Brix in Napa and we did a lot of looking throughout the Napa and Sonoma areas so if anyone has any questions at all let me know! :-)

Re: Married Bio (including vendor reviews)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Wow, you looked absolutely beautiful! Gorgeous pictures!! I love your dress too ;)
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    sm23sm23 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    So great to see your review of Paul at Big Fun DJ - he's our DJ as well and I can't wait to see him in action. Everyone I've talked to has had such good things to say about him.
  • Options
    lindastinelindastine member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I forgot to include this other snippet of info about Paul at Big Fun DJ..we had about 5 children at our wedding and as you can imagine some of them were a bit squirmy during the dinner portion. Well, when my husband I snuck out of dinner to go to the photobooth and take our "thank you" pics we saw Paul entertaining 2 of the kids by playing music and suddenly stopping it and having them freeze in their dance pose (what the kids were calling "freeze dancing") and they were having a BLAST! The kids just loved him and the fact he was doing this while not interrupting the dinner portion at all (we couldn't hear the music from the dining area) was IMO him going way above and beyond. He was amazing all around. You will love him!
  • Options
    lindastinelindastine member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Stefanie - I just looked at your pics and noticed we had the same dress! How funny!! Didn't you just love it!? You looked fantastic and I love all your pictures and stories!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Aw, thanks so much!!  Your pics area gorgeous as well.  I loooove that dress...looked so stunning on you!!!!!!  It was the first dress I tried on, and I knew it was the one.  Ironically, I came to work, pulled up a pic to show my admin asst and she gasped and said "that's MY wedding dress!!!  That's my favorite dress in the whole world!!"  She had gotten married a year before in that dress, and I had no idea when I bought it!!  haha :)  Love it! :)
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i love that you used dolce for your cupcakes!! i found them through yelp.com and have used them for so many parties/showers/etc. i looove gloria!!! the red velvet is to die for
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards