Iowa-Des Moines
Options

monogram?

For those of you who have monograms, did you create them yourselves or could you recommend someone who could design one for me?  I am very left brained and not very creative when it comes to these sort of things. 

Re: monogram?

• Options
    jobiannjobiann member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I made my own, its in my bio I think.  But I made logos all the time for work...so it was pretty easy for me.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We had our monogram made by Cari @ A Work of Heart by Cari. She did our invites and created it as part of those. She is ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS to work with and if you really just need themonogram, she may be able to just do that for you and charge a small design fee. She has all kinds of software i could not dream on having on my own computer :). Never hurts to ask. GL.
  • Options
    2beMrs.Rath2beMrs.Rath member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Monograms are real easy.  Find a couple you like and I will make one for you. cgrant _ 18 at yahoo
  • Options
    SuzieBlevsSuzieBlevs member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What kind of Monogram? I'm doing one right now for my Bridesmaids bags and I'm using someone down here at the Lake to do it for $3-4 a piece! Cheaper then Nathan's cousin Heidi! Let me know! We got our Rehersal dinner invites! They're so cute!!!
  • Options
    11.29.0811.29.08 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love doodling monograms!  Email me at janelles at iowacubs.com if you'd like.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks to those of you who offered to help!  Suzieblevs actually came up with an awesome fall leaves graphic that we are going to use for the program cover.  Yay!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards