Wedding Vows & Ceremony Discussions

Unity Candle Song Suggestions

Hey all!!My fiancee and I are trying very hard to find a unity candle song that is strictly piano or organ, we've decided against a soloist or any vocal music.  We're having a difficult time picking something and I have run out of ideas!!  He is very specific that it isn't super religious or overly mushy - I wouldn't mind a little mushy, after all it's supposed to be kind of special!! ;)   Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!!Thanks so much!!!

Re: Unity Candle Song Suggestions

• I'm an organist.  I usually play a quiet piece of music during the unity candle-one that can be easily and gracefully brought to a close. As stage said:  it really only takes about 30 seconds to light the candle.  So most brides just leave it up to me to choose the music for this as they really don't want a 2-3 minute piece for a very short part of the service.  Otherwise they're staring awkwardly for 2 1/2 minutes.One that I like to use is "Love Will be Our Home."
    "Trix, it's what they/our parents wanted. Why so judgemental? And why is your wedding date over a year and a half ago? And why do you not have a groom's name? And why have you posted over 12,000 posts? And why do you always say mean things to brides?" palegirl146
  • ps:  you have a fiance, not a fiancee.
    "Trix, it's what they/our parents wanted. Why so judgemental? And why is your wedding date over a year and a half ago? And why do you not have a groom's name? And why have you posted over 12,000 posts? And why do you always say mean things to brides?" palegirl146
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards