Florida-North Florida

Rehearsal Dinner response card question

So my FMIL was asking me if I'm going to include the rehearsal dinner info and RSVP card with the wedding invitation, or if she should send a separate invitation.  Just wondering what you ladies are doing.   I hadn't really thought about it yet, but I've mostly seen the rehearsal dinner info and response card with the wedding invite for those people invited.   Thanks girls!
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Rehearsal Dinner response card question

• jagore08jagore08 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We didn't really do invites. Word of mouth for us. It was only the BP and their dates that was invited. In your case, I would send them separately.
    Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • brittjoy84brittjoy84 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am going to do word of mouth or maybe vistaprint invites if I feel like putting that much effort into it. Probably not though.
  • jodipplsjodippls member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We had a seperate insert with the info about the rehearsal dinner. The guests that were invited to the rehearsal had a seperate line on their RSVP to indicate if they would be attending the rehearsal. PIB under paper.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    We just sent out an email and did word of mouth, but our RD wasn't formal at all.
    Honeymooning image
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • janedoe1113ajanedoe1113a member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was actually talking about this to someone the other day.We're going to put an insert in the invitation giving everyone the information about the rehearsal dinner (we're inviting everyone) and then adding an extra line onto our RSVP card for them to RSVP to the rehearsal dinner.
  • jendawn80jendawn80 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for all the feedback!  We're inviting about 55 to the RD (total 115 invited) which is not going to be formal but his mom will need to know the headcount, so I think we'll probably do either a separate invite or an insert with the wedding invite.  
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    we are sending another invitation out. I did not want people to think i just forgot to include that insert in their invitation if they talked to someone who got it. Plus I wanted a fun design and invitation for the rehearsal. Its really just whatever you want.
  • edited December 2011
    In weddings where I have been invited to the rehearsal dinner it has always been a seperate invite.  My FMIL haven't talked about it much but I believe she was planning a seperate invite.  It's up to you.  I think if the the insert is a great cost effective way to invite people.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Photobucket
    My Start to a Planning Bio
    213 Invited 145 yes and 68 no RSVP Date April 15
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards