Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

First Impressions Salon (Anoka)

Over the weekend, some of FI's family recommended I look into First Impressions Salon in Anoka for our hair...just curious if anyone has been to this salon before and what they thought?  TIA!

Re: First Impressions Salon (Anoka)

• KERJFKERJF member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i wont say anything bad but if you are in that area already - i would HIGHLY recommend Kalla Lily that is in Coon Rapids (just on the outskirts of Anoka actually). I see Aly and she is amazing. First time I have ever loved my cut and my color. And she is the least I have ever paid for both too.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • joe&laurajoe&laura member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks so much for the recommendation...it's funny you mentioned Kalla Lily, that is where my updo appointments are currently setup.  I just started going there for waxing and have been pleased so far too.  I think that means I should keep them, huh? :)  I don't have a hair stylist there yet, so I might have to make an appointment with Aly for my next cut!My FSIL suggested the other salon, she used them for her wedding a few years ago and was happy...however, our tastes of "acceptable" are quite different.  I did call the salon she suggested, the prices are the cheapest I've found...however I know you get what you pay for too.
  • KERJFKERJF member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    no problem :) I use them for spa services too. Aly is great. I can not say enough good about her or recommend her enough to people!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards