California-Inland Empire

STORY TIME!

Ok so lets tell a stories about ourselves:A few years ago I had this incredible pain in my stomache I got to the Urgernt care about 1pm I couldnt even think and my mouth was watering from the pain the dr's thought it was my ovaries so I had many tests run they even shoved a camera in my vajayjay! Jared had a fight the next night so he had to lose 8lbs by his 6pm weigh ins he came to the hospital but I sent him away there was no point in him being there. so finally about 9:30pm they figure out its my apendix Jared had just finnished weigh ins and his rules meeting and was on his way over so I told him to go home and sleep it was only my apendix it hadnt ruptured and I didnt want the boys home alone plus he had a fight the next night he needed his sleep at 11:30pm they transfer me to LLU hospital and at 1:30am they did my surgery the nurse made me call Jared to tell him I was going into surgery he was mad at me of course and wanted to come right over but I told him im gonna go in for surgery then when I come out Im gonna sleep whats the point I'll give the nurse your cell number remember no news is good news!So the next morning I woke up at 6:30am I felt just fine a lil weak but nothing major I called Jared about 8:30am to tell him I was fine he was already up and getting ready to head over I was discharged about 1pm he took me home and he got picked up at 4:30pm to go to his fight I made my lil sister take me to get my eyebrows done when he left then came home rested and got ready and got to the fights about 10pm just intime to see him fight :0) now your turn! :0)

Re: STORY TIME!

• edited December 2011
    Are you sure you want a story form me?  Hmmm....you may want to rethink this.
    CRAFTY ME

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    my read shelf:
    Kasi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • sv4338sv4338 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I likesie your stories :0)
  • edited December 2011
    I can't think of one right now...got any prompts? 
    CRAFTY ME

my read shelf:
    Kasi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • edited December 2011
    Way back in the day when I first started drinking as a teen I got wasted this one time (probably off 2 sips of Boone's Farm).  A friend and I were at some guy's house drinking.  I was so drunk that I was crawling everywhere because I couldn't walk.  Classy, huh?  By the time we were leaving I was able to stand up but my mind was totally gone.  We walked outside and I felt cold.  I let everyone know I was frozen and stood there like a block of ice.  I really believed I was literally frozen.  I wouldn't move at all.Thinking back, maybe there was more than just drinking going on....
    CRAFTY ME

my read shelf:
  • edited December 2011
    Another one from my drinking days.  I used to get so wasted that I would forget that the toilet sea cover was down and I would sit on it and pee right on the cover!  I also would forget to take down my underwear and pee on that while sitting on the toilet.   I was a real gem!
    CRAFTY ME

my read shelf:
  • sv4338sv4338 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • edited December 2011
    Have you noticed I don't really drink anymore?  Now you know why.  Plus Andrew hates the drunk Kasi.   
    CRAFTY ME

my read shelf:
  • edited December 2011
    Kasi my drunken days sound a lot like yours! The last time I got completely wasted from what I was told, I started skipping down PCH in Huntington, kicked a taxi cab, and then puked the WHOLE way home. My husband doesn't like a drunk Nicole very much either. :)
  • edited December 2011
    Haha I never peed on a toilet seat lid, but I have forgotten to pull down my underwear!  That was a long time ago though, I pretty much retired from hardcore partying at 18.  Pretty sad, considering I stopped before it was even legal!  I have some great memories from those days though!
  • A07102005MA07102005M member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Now I see why people might think of us as ghetto :P
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards