Nebraska-Omaha

Wedding Photo Checklist... Looking for suggestions for fun shots

I was just looking over some wedding information (what's new, right?) and started filling out the Photo Checklist our photographer gave us to fill out and return before the wedding. I have every faith that we have a great photographer (Steve at A Better Exposure) but was curious if you all had any ideas for fun shots that your photographers did or pictures that you've seen. We are a traditional but fun loving couple and I thought I'd see if you all had suggestions for funny poses or interesting angles, etc...

Re: Wedding Photo Checklist... Looking for suggestions for fun shots

• tarmar81tarmar81 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We gave Steve a checklist but the day moved so quickly we still didn't get all the shots we wanted.  I didn't want to get too specific with him because he likes to just do his thing and I didn't want photos that looked overly posed.  I had some awesome ideas in mind but they just didn't happen.  I probably should've voiced them a little better though, but there are so many things to think about on your wedding day that "OOH let's do THAT shot" doesn't necessarily pop into your head, especially if you don't think about it in advance, so it's good that you're looking for great ideas now.I posted my ABE photos a few posts down if you haven't seen them yet.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards