• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
July 2011 Weddings

Things About FI

I am just posting this as a testament to our precious FIs.  What are some things FI does that you love? FI got up early this morning, followed me all the way back to school in the rain, unloaded everything, and got back on the road with me to his house.  In a little while he is taking me out to finish last minute shopping.  Then back to school again tomorrow to organize everything.He is so sweet and I don't know what I would do without all of his love and support.  He has a crazy life at home as it is, being the man of his house (his father passed about a year ago now), and he works ungodly amounts of hours, and still takes college courses.  Yet he still manages to make me his first priority - this amazes me.This is one of the reasons why it will be impossible to be without him all weeks and only seem him on the weekends.We keep saying "only one more year!!!" and that is what's keeping us going.
Photobucket

Re: Things About FI

• I'm not gonna lie...Chris is amazing!He makes me breakfast in bed (usually once a week).  He is always helping me with cleaning and stuff.  He loves to cook and bake (and is really good at it).I think I really found a good one here...a total southern gentleman!
  • Where could I even begin? My FI Rudy is the little bird that the nest in my heart was waiting for ^_^ He's the major voice of reason in my life, and I love how he will hash things out with me and help me really see things as they are. Whenever I'm sick he's instantly there to take care of everything.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    DW Siggy: Current Books
    White Knot
    image 149 Received the invite of the century. image 90 are coming to party with the unicorns! image 37 will miss out on the good food and eat hot pockets instead. image 22 think I'm psychic.

My Bio, updated 4/24/11
  • My FI is so helpful and loving!!
    He helps me when I'm stressed out.. and supports me in every possible way.
    He also cooks for me on days when I'm tired..
    He makes me laugh every day!
    He makes me feel so loved every single day.

I can't wait for the day where we say yes to spending the rest of our lives together!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards