New York-Hudson Valley
Options

Is a formal wedding atmosphere possible with bright colors?

So I have been asking for my guys help with coming up with different wedding ideas and details for a while now and he had always slacked off. Now he is actually helping but we are completely knocking heads, which is fine except for now not only am I confused but determined to prove my point. He believes that you can not have a formal wedding with bright colors. I said its possible, but he doesn't believe me. What should I do?

Re: Is a formal wedding atmosphere possible with bright colors?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We had a formal wedding reception and our color was tiffany blue with pink as the accent color. Our wedding was in the summer though, so it worked for us. You can show him the pictures in my bio so he can see! My advice is to ask his opinion only on things that you like. That's what I did with DH so he felt he was involved. That way, no matter what he chose, I knew I was going to like it. :) It might sound a little mean, but wedding planning isn't usually a man's forte, unless they are David Tutera!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I thought our wedding was formal and our colors were pink and green.  You can see some pics in my bio in my siggy.  Like pp my wedding was in the summer and I wanted something bright and cheery. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards