North Carolina-Outer Banks

First Dance Song

Hi Ladies!  I know this doesn't have anything to do with the outer banks, but I really need some help...  My fi and I can't decide on our first dance song.  Everyone is asking us and we have no answer!  What are you guys using? 

Re: First Dance Song

• edited December 2011
    We are using "Steady As We Go" by Dave Matthews.It is a really good song about standing by eachother through the good and bad.  I also like it because it is not your "traditional wedding song"
  • lkleffkelkleffke member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we were going to do the "Book of Love" by Peter gabriel... but we actually switched things up and we're doing "I Came to My Senses" by Sting. We're having the same problem you're having with our ceremony music. I have no idea what will not sound corny played on piano and isnt the traditional "wedding march." One month to go!!!
  • edited December 2011
    We used Love Song by 311. It was a toss up between that one of Im yours by Jason Mraz. Good Luck :-)
  • edited December 2011
    Our song is Bless the Broken Road by Rascal Flatts it fits us perfectly!
  • edited December 2011
    Collide by Howie Day.  DF used to listen to it over and over when we first started dating.
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Unforgettable by Nat King Cole. It was either that or Then by Brad Paisley. :) Also, my Fi decided to use What A Wonderful World for his mother/son dance. I thought that was a unique choice!
  • aubreyaliseaubreyalise member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    'You and I' by Michael Buble... with a close runner-up being 'It's Your Love' by Tim McGraw & Faith Hill. Something about 'You and I' just convinced both of us that that was *the* song. :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards