Ohio-Columbus
Options

vendor review - flowers

Flower Galaxy (lane avenue) - B+ - while we were very pleased with the actual arrangements, Fred at Flower Galaxy was not the best when it came to remembering details.  We met in person twice, and he sent us via mail the estimate that showed all of the details.  After meeting with our pastor and visiting the santuary, we realized that the way the alter was set up,  two small arrangements would be better than the one big arrangement we had discussed with Fred.  We went in person to advise of this.  We saw him mark notes on the details sheet, and thought everything was good.  A few days before the wedding, I called to confirm and again, was confident that all was good.  The day before our wedding, I received a call from Fred asking if I had spoken with anyone between the time (a couple days before) that I had called an then...I said no.  He then said that he had our sheet about our one alter arrangement, but someone had written a 2 next to it, and he wanted to check on this.  I thought it was odd that he neither recalled our in person conversation, or the fact that it was HIM that made the note on the page.  Like I said, we were really pleased with the flowers, they were delivered when we expected them, and they were beautiful.  We had a rather simple wedding, though, so I'm afraid the details of a more extravagent wedding might get lost in the mix.[img]http://i36.tinypic.com/xljn6h.jpg[/img]

Re: vendor review - flowers

• Options
    edited December 2011
    He forgot the details with our wedding too (had to correct a couple times), but our flowers did turn out great.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards