California-Inland Empire
Options

Twitter is weird

I signed up awhile back to see what it was all about.  Boring!  I haven't logged on since but all these random people I don't know keep "following" me (I get emails telling me this).  Kinda creepy!  LOL. 
CRAFTY ME

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
my read shelf:
Kasi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Re: Twitter is weird

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Isnt Twitter for young kids? Im asking honestly because I have no clue. I thought it was so that people could know what you were up to like "going to the mall with Susie". Ok, so after reading that back I realize just how old I sound :(  
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    No, it's for celebrities!  You can do that same thing with FB...I like FB.  :P
    CRAFTY ME

my read shelf:
    Kasi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Well I like being an old lady :P and dont push me or I will start to go off about old lady things too
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Please don't go off about old lady things.  My young ears can't handle it.  I wouldn't even know what you were talking about.
    CRAFTY ME

my read shelf:
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    When I was a kid an ice cream cone at Thriftys was 25 cents and Twitter was something a bird did
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh yea, well when I was a kid Thrifty's ice cream was $.35!  See how much younger I am! 
    CRAFTY ME

my read shelf:
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    And when San was a kid there was no Thrifty, it had already transitioned over to Rite Aid.  :P
    CRAFTY ME

my read shelf:
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards