Texas-Houston

20/20 last Friday?

Did anyone watch this?http://www.abcnews.go.com/2020/miss-irresistible-wrong/story?id=8651461I vaguely remember this story in high school when it happened here in Clear Lake. So tragic! I just could not believe how bad Christine Paolilla looked. The room they found her in was soo disgusting. During the trail when her husband told them what really happened during the shooting I just felt terrible for the families.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: 20/20 last Friday?

• hoopsgirlhoopsgirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we watched it.  i vaguely remember the story airing here when it happened.
  • Zurita1123Zurita1123 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    On of my BMs is related to the victims... Christine looked pretty bad... but then again that's what drugs do to you overtime.
  • SHUVUUSHUVUU member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I saw that it. What a terrible way to throw one's life away.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • nchschic05nchschic05 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yea the room they found her had like 12 needles of herion that were lined up and ready to go. She was in and out of addicition for a while. I was curious if anyone knew the ppl or went to school in Clear Lake at the time.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    I watched it and recall it being reported when it happened, but I didn't realize it was a classmate that was convicted.  Very sad.
  • edited December 2011
    I'm not very familiar w/the case myself but I know Fi's cousins were cousins w/one of the victims(if that makes sense)....his aunt went to all the trails
  • txbootsytxbootsy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I remember hearing about it a while back, and yes I watched the 20/20 special. So sad.
    18 Months!! imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards