Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

OL Tuesday!

Dear Knotties,It looks like it's going to be "one of those days"....I need entertainment.  -me

Re: OL Tuesday!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Dear Custodian Why in the world do you have to use pine-sol to clean the freakin floors like we don't have floor cleaning stuff? I hate that smell with a passion and it tears up my allergies! Allergy suffer Dear knotties that like Britney, have you heard the new song? What do you think? I think it is pretty inapporpriate for kiddos that is for sure. I can't decide if I like it or not but I am sure it will end up on my iTunes! Unsure Britney fan!
  • Options
    maykiousmaykious member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear crazy, stressful dreams, Please go away.  Whether you take the form of work, wedding, pregnancy, sex, or random stuff that comes out of the blue, you're stressing me out and waking me up.  Stop that now.  Especially you, pregnancy dreams.  You can come back later, but not now. Love, The head that needs some rest   Dear Hairs, I've noticed that a large number of you seem to be jumping ship lately and I must confess that I'm sorely disappointed.  This is a team effort here.  There are so few of you as it is and the more of you there are, the better you all look together.  I don't mind when you drop off one at a time, but I don't appreciate this mass abandonment.  So please, just hang out for a little while longer and help us all out. Love, The head that doesn't want to have to invest in a wig.   Dear couple who's getting married tonight,First of all, thank you so much for inviting us to share in your day.  I'm really excited for you and couldn't be happier that you want us to be there.  Also, I completely and totally appreciate the fact that you have probably saved thousands of dollars by having your wedding on a Tuesday evening, however, I hope you can appreciate the fact that there is no possible way I can ask off of work tomorrow (especially after asking off a little this afternoon to get to Southlake on time) which means I'll have to be at work at 8:00 tomorrow morning, which means I can't party all night long with you.  Please don't be offended if we duck out after the cake cutting.  Well, maybe we'll stay for a dance or two.  We do love a good party.  If there's one thing I want for my own wedding, it's a good, long party.  Love,Your two guests.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Dear Amber,I just heard the song and read the lyrics.  But seriously, when has Britney EVER  been "appropriate" for kids? :)  It's got a good beat though!-me Dear MIL/FIL,So I should probably tell you guys this in person, but sometimes I feel like you, MIL, are more like a mom to me than my own.  To have you guys so excited for us and wanting to help us in whatever way you can with this house has meant more than you know us.  I almost feel guilty, like we shouldn't be accepting your help...but I know how much it excites you and it just makes me feel so blessed.  Thank you for everything!-your DIL
  • Options
    mscheese424mscheese424 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Mariah You are so lucky I have the opposite problem my IL are doing nothing!  Not even offering to help Fiance on rehersal dinner.  My family luckily is awesome!  Work is already so slow and I have class tonight but atleast I get Chick Fil A for dinner! Hope my day starts going fast I am ready for the weekend.  I am leaving town! Unfortunately to run a marathon that I am not prepared for I just want to get it over with.   
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Can I jump in?   Dear Co-Workers: Thank you for using all of my expensive white chocolate creamer right in front of me... and even telling me how awesome it is.  I'd also like to thank you for your offer to replace it and "share" the cost with me... only to bring in your cheap-o carmel creamer.  Your reasoning was great too, "It's cheap and I like it".  Well, I hate carmel in my coffee and you owe me 5 bucks, punk!Love,Kelly
    I like dogs, but not to eat
    Photobucket

10-10-10 here we come!

Anniversary

Kelly's BIO-Hazard

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Dear MsCheese,Oh believe me...during the wedding planning process my MIL was a pain in my a$$.  Seriously.  2 weeks before the wedding I had a complete meltdown and basically told her off.  It wasn't pretty.  She was impossible to please during the whole thing...but now everything's cool.  I think wedding planning just brings out the worst in people.  Top it all off with Steve being her oldest son, I think she was just having problems letting go of the apron strings. -meDear apt complex,You guys are seriously worthless.  I called you guys a month ago about a light in our kitchen that needed to be replaced. I love how a week and a half later you try to come by to fix it (Steve had already snuck into your storage shed to get a light and fix it ourselves). And THEN you have the nerve to call me a month later and ask if the problem had been fixed!!  WTF?  I also love how when I thought I smelled gas in our apartment that it took me calling you 3 times for you to even come check it out!  Fabulous!  You guys must really care about the safety and well being of your tenants.  Then I find out that you're offering $200 move in specials.  No wonder I've noticed a bunch of riff raff moving into the complex.  2 more weeks and I'm outa there!  ::crosses fingers::-frustrated and angry tenant
  • Options
    em410em410 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear apartment complex,Turning the entire complex's water off last night AND this morning is NOT ok with me. Would it have killed you to give us some warning?-Apt 1624
  • Options
    almoyoalmoyo member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear Penelope,You scared the ever-lovin' sh!t out of me last night when you tried to escape under the chain link fence and ended up hooked through the jowl like Big Mouth Billy Basset by the fence. How you didn't even bleed is what's most shocking to me. You're lucky I love you. Well, and we're all lucky you weren't seriously injured. Idiot.Love,Your Scared Sh!tless Mom
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Dear Allison, I am totally jealous. I reeeally wanted to name my dog Penelope, but DH wasn't having it. -jealous dog owner
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Dear computer,All this freezing up isn't going to work for me. Can you please try to be good for me today? I have too many wells to set up for you to be acting like this.-Irritated employee
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Dear Job Prospects, Get me out of here! Now! -Tiff Dear diet and workout plan, Start working soon.  E-Pics in 30 days! -Me
  • Options
    stephl3055stephl3055 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear Apartment,Pack and clean yourself.  And while you are at it, load some boxes in my car and drive yourself over to the house.  Then unpack yourself in the right place.  Dear House,Paint yourself and help the apartment move my stuff.Dear Car,So I finally dropped you off to get your oil changed (thanks for keeping the reminder message on for an entire week, which blocks my ability to read the outside temperature, BTW!) and then I find out your tires need to be balanced, and it costs like $350?!  You're lucky I love you and that I need you to move all of my crap, otherwise I would put this off even longer.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Dear Shin Ramyun noodles,You're very spicy! I <3 you!- satisfied consumer
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Dear Lindsay -Hang in there.  It's only 2.5 weeks left and you can make it.  Don't let an angry baby mama, an unreliable MOH, or the closing/selling of the house and moving make you more of a bridezilla than you already are.  You're about to be at the most important day of your life and it's all going to be great!  Love,God
  • Options
    maykiousmaykious member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear FI,Hurry up and get out of class!  I'm starving and I'm sure Lizzie is doing the pee-pee dance in her crate.Love,Your ravenous wife-to-be
  • Options
    maykiousmaykious member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear Lindsay, You can do it!  That's a lot of stress to have to deal with all at the same time.  It'll be over soon.  Good luck to you! Love, A fellow-stressed out knottie
  • Options
    danielle0789danielle0789 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear Apartment complex- When are you guys gonna tell us that there are 2 bedroom all bils paid available?? Dont get me wrong, I LOOOVVEEE our 2 bedroom townhouse, but wer're paying WAAYYY too much! BTW..we need you guys to come fix 2 lights. -Your tenant whos had enough Dear Stephen- Hope your having fun helping my mom and dad. Just think of all the things wer're getting out of it! -Your wife that loves you so very much! Dear DSM and assistant mgr- I've been working my little booty off, so why are you talking to me like I'm 12?? I know how to do the majority of things there, but please, please stop talking to me like I dont know what I'm doing. I hope w're not that busy today so I can have plenty of time to do returns. -The employee who would do anything to be an assistant mgr but cant for 6 more months!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Dear Knotties, Where is everyone today? I'm also in need of entertainment... Kthanx, Em Dear Zoe's Kitchen, I heart you so much. Thanks for being delicious and healthy. I thoroughly enjoyed my lunch today. Eating health and NOT hating it...so far. Dear Justin Timberlake, Sexyback still isn't annoying... Dancing in my office...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Dear History Department,Why am I just now finding out I have 12 hours of history to complete next semester instead of 6...*cries*--Double major kissing that last "easy" semester goodbye...
    Click Here for Bio Image and video hosting by TinyPic Married June 12, 2010!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Dear apt complex office lady, Please call me back!! like NOW!! and tell me that you will cut me that deal we talked about for the first floor unit. -tenant who is tired of living in such cramped quarters and living on the third floor.    
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Dear Knotties,What do you do when you're in a sad mood? Someone at school was especially rude to me today and it took all I could not to break down right there in class. I'm all by myself til DH gets home from the Metallica concert.Love,Sad BalletBride
  • Options
    appletango85appletango85 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear sadBalletBride,I cry it out in the shower. Usually David is good at cheering me up unknowingly but that is obviously out for you.Maybe watch a funny movie? Or a sad movie so if any one catches you crying you can blame it on the movie :p-Apple who wants Allison to not be sad :(
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Dear Allison, Crank up the music and dance around.  Music known to lift the mood (seriously-it's a scientific fact!) haha: Classic Michael Jackson, Justin Timberlake, N'Sync, Madonna, Britney Spears, No Doubt.Then tell your rude classmate to kiss your a$$.  I hate when people bring me down.  -me.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    LOL Apple. I like your idea. I think I'll read a book instead because I realized yesterday I have six on my waiting list (as in I have the books I just haven't read them)!! I'm also going to buy myself something good for dinner. I don't have to take care of DH and I don't feel like cooking :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Dear Allison,Go running, punch a pillow, scream, anything to let out the sad feelings. Hope you get happier. I had the same kinda day as you. Think I may take my advice =)-Bride who doesn't want to be sad either
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sounds great Mariah! And here's the best part.. we have a project coming up in partners and guess who mine is....
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Feel better bdette :) I'm also thinking a bubble bath and going to bed early!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Dear Maykious -Thanks for the peptalk!  I needed it!  When is your wedding?  I seriously have never been this stressed out.  I can normally handle A LOT at once but I'm not so well this time!  I hope your stress goes away soon!!MeDear Allison -I'm sorry someone was rude to you and I'm sorry you have to be partners with her again.  Try to focus on what a great person you are and maybe that will help you to realize that rude people are probably just insecure and unhappy with themselves.  Hang in there :(Lindsay
  • Options
    BanannaPBanannaP member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear emi, I just watched the best of Justin Timberlake on SNL on Hulu. The boy is sexy and funny. -Not so secret JT lover Dear Allison, I eat. I know it's not the healthiest way to deal with negative emotions, but I'm working on it. Seriously, though, working out always makes me feel better. But it's really hard to get started when you're in a bad mood to begin with.P.S. Did you hear Karen got a full-time job at a dancewear store? She's really excited!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Did you hear Karen got a full-time job at a dancewear store? She's really excited!I did see that on facebook! She is going to be so great. She's always been friendly to everyone :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards