Texas-Houston
Options

Parent Gifts

I saw the post yesterday about BM and GM gifts, but what is everyone getting the parents?? I am having trouble with this one and I only have 11 days left eek!!

Re: Parent Gifts

• Options
    edited December 2011
    we got DH's dad the biggest bottle of crown royal we could find. He drinks it all the time with diet coke.We got DH's mom a photo book of our e-pics and a pony from the trail of painted ponies. She collects them. My mom got a photobook. and each of our grandmothers got a smaller photobook just cause we felt like it.
    Becca & Justin - 5/16/09 - Planning Bio My Blog(updated 3/12)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm also going to do the photobook of e-pics for the mom's and grandmothers.I'm thinking of getting my dad a gift card to an outdoor store b/c he wants to get into archery again, and that can go toward his bow.Don't know what to get FIL yet.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm going to give them all cards. We are going to give them each a album of wedding pictures. Plus my Mom and stuff will also be getting gifts from our honeymoon.
  • Options
    ccrabtree02ccrabtree02 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    okay..question...if we are paying for our own wedding are we supposed to get our parents gifts??  I don't think they will even get us a gift.
    BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards