Arizona-Phoenix
Options

Engagement Pictures

Hi everyone! My Fi and I are planning on doing our engagement pictures next month and I have a few questions. Where would you recommend to take the pictures in the Phoenix area (we both currently live in Chicago, so I'm not able to scope out any locations)? Do you know of any knotties that have unique inspirations for pictures? My FSIL is photographing for us, as she is trying to break into the business, but she wants some ideas of what we might like. I've googled a few, but I know you ladies are full of ideas! =) Thanks so much for your help!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Engagement Pictures

• Options
    edited December 2011
    The Riparian preserve in Gilbert. It's on Greenfield and Guadalupe next to the county library. Well, I think those are the cross streets! Find out where the library is, and it's next door to that. It's absolutely gorgeous and different. Did some family photos there in the past and we loved them.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We just did our's yesterday in Old Town Scottsdale. We started around 5PM (so we had plenty of time before sunset) and walked from the giant LOVE sign (by AZ88 & Scottsdale Center for the Arts) and walked down by the shops through Old Town (lots of cool random old buildings, brick walls, etc.).
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My fiance and I just did our photos this past weekend at the Boojum Tree, which was amazing. They charged us $70 for an hour, though, which is something to keep in mind. However, when we saw the photos and virtual tours on the website, we couldn't resist! There is also a funky footbridge going over highway 51 just before the turn in to Boojum where we took some really awesome pictures. Old Town Scottsdale is also a great spot, like the previous poster mentioned. The LOVE sign is a classic spot to take engagement pictures in Phx!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards