Florida-Central Florida
Options

Seriously...Who does this???

Re: Seriously...Who does this???

• Options
    skhynesskhynes member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh that pisses me off!  And that cat is so freaking cute and sweet.  WTF is wrong with people???
    Claire Elisabeth born at 27w1d on 2/20/11
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    BananaMustangBananaMustang member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I agree with Alexia....Tape that kid up and then see what he thinks.... The sad thing is he will probably never learn his lesson or what kind of damage he could have done to that poor little cat!!!! I really hate how people think that just because an animal is not a human that they have no rights :( They are living, breathing creatures that deserve to be treated with love and care, not abuse.... I adopted my dog from a shelter at 9 months old and the minute I met her I knew she'd been abused to the point that she was deathly afraid when you grabbed her collar....We've finally gotten to the point after 2 years that she will let you touch her collar and not freak out.... Sorry for my rant, but I just really hate how some people can treat animals....It makes my heart ache :(
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I agre and I hope this kid goes to prison for the FULL 2 years and I hope while he is there, he gets what deserves..Banana... thats so sad about your doggy... We got a bengal kitty, and we knew she was shy, but once we got her home, we saw how neglected this poor kitty is.... She is getting better... But you still cant pick her up or get close without her running away.... Its sad... I just tell myself that even though we payed a pretty penny... we rescued this poor kitty
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes you did...you probably saved your kittie's life.... How long ago did you adopt her?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    we bought her in january and got her in may (after she gave birth....) its weird because some of this ladies cats are the sweetest cats ever and then our poor jungle baby... she is a very sweet cat, just is so scared. she was caged most of her life...and probably never held or loved, but she's getting better, its just taking a really long time...she's actually sleeping on the bed with me now... after she learned she could get on the bed with us, she never wants to leave and loves giving kisses but... dont try to pick her up... i cant catch her but FI can but she makes the weirdest noises... its just so sad :-( breaks my heart ...
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ahhh my mom has a cat that is the same way...It's like you are killing them when you pick them up!!!! Well hopefully with time she will get better...Sounds like that's all she needs :)
  • Options
    SarahSmile23SarahSmile23 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ick, i can't handle stories like this!!!
  • Options
    sunflowr0803sunflowr0803 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Awwwwwwww! :( That is so sad. Poor kitty!
    ? Kristen & Austin ~ Married 07.04.09 ? Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards