Not Engaged Yet

New Here!!

Hi All!Not "officially" engaged (yet). My boyfriend and I have been together for 3 years, and we're planning on getting married in August/September 2010 (!!!) Just waiting for that proposal! Not going ring shopping together, so I have no idea if he's bought it yet or not. I'm hoping it will be official by Christmas. SO as the time gets closer and closer I'll be on here more and more!Just wanted to say hello!

Re: New Here!!

• edited December 2011
    Hey there.  Is your (expected) wedding in Upstate NY?  Mine too.  Whereabouts?
    TTC since 07/11 Me: 32 AO PCOS/DH: 32 Lowish count/motility IUI#1-3 = BFN (Clomid, Clomid-->Femara, Injects) IVF#1 ER on 9/24 19 ER/19 M/9 F w/ICSI Transferred a 5AA and a 5BB on 9/29 Beta 10/9 = 139 Beta 10/11 = 287
    imageimageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

My Blog

• katanne9katanne9 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes! I live in Boston but grew up in Rochester.Wedding will either be somewhere in the Rochester area or the Finger Lakes. I've been looking around in both locations.You're in Albany?
  • edited December 2011
    Yup and my wedding is a little north in Lake George.  I"m from downstate originally.  One of my best friends moved to Rochester and I've only been out to see her once but I might be heading out there again for Columbus Day weekend.  The UpstateNY board is really slow but you may get some planning tips there when you need them.
    TTC since 07/11 Me: 32 AO PCOS/DH: 32 Lowish count/motility IUI#1-3 = BFN (Clomid, Clomid-->Femara, Injects) IVF#1 ER on 9/24 19 ER/19 M/9 F w/ICSI Transferred a 5AA and a 5BB on 9/29 Beta 10/9 = 139 Beta 10/11 = 287

My Blog

• katanne9katanne9 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The Lake George area is beautiful. I looked there a little bit, but I think my family would like it to be closer to home. I figured the Upstate NY board would be slow....
  • edited December 2011
    The board wasn't that slow when I first joined.  It's kind of a letdown now that I actually want to read some vendor reviews.  Oh well, we've booked mostly everything already.  My family loves LG so I'm hoping most people won't mind a little road trip.  My sister just got married downstate and I figured why not do something a little different.  I would say less $$$ too but that's not really how it's shaping up.  Sigh.Welcome to the board.  :-)

My Blog

• edited December 2011
    Welcome to the forum. It sounds like there is a number of us waiting for the question to be popped around the holiday season.Can't wait to hear when it happens for you. Make sure to post pictures of the ring when you do!
  • Hi and welcome! Fi is from Rochester :)
  • edited December 2011
    Hi from me, too! I'm in Buffalo! Yay Upstate NY! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards