Flowers
Options

Uneasy..

This weekend my florist did a mock up of my bouquet for the bridal show..I did not like it at all..It was a beautiful bouquet but not what I was expecting. I don't see myself walking down the aisle with that particular bouquet. I haven't put a deposit down, but I did let her know that I want to use her as I have seen her previous work and it's spectacular. How do I politely tell her that the bouquet she mocked up is no longer what I want and not what I expected. I don't want to insult her work because she does wonderful things. tia :]

Re: Uneasy..

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Bring a picture of something you really like, and say "The sample you made was really pretty but I just saw this picture and fell in love with it. Do you think you could make something like this?" You don't want to end up being unhappy with your flowers because you didn't give her direction. Good luck!
  • Options
    jagore08jagore08 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I looked through your bio and you have a very different ideas of flowers you like. You have dark, fall colors and light, spring color bouquets. Have you decided on the theme for your wedding? Do you have any particular flowers you want? Look around on peoples bios if the flowers in your bio don't work anymore. I have some great spring flowers in mine and so does pp.
    Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    jagore- I love your flowers! Mind if I steal a couple of your pics for my bio/inspiration?
  • Options
    jagore08jagore08 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Go right ahead. My flowers where my favorite part of the wedding!
    Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    vedikavedika member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I LOVE roses and my theme is roses and my colors are black, white and bright yellow. I am going to do some more research on bright yellow & white rose bouquets. Also, I think callas add an elegant touch :]thanks for the advice ladies!
  • Options
    SarahSmile23SarahSmile23 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    hey vedika! florists are accustomed to brides changing their minds. she is probably extremely used to that! don't stress. it's just a business transaction. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards