Alabama

Where are you going...

...for your honeymoon?  FI and I are spending 8 days/7 nights in Orlando.  We are going to Disney World and Universal Studios.  We're staying at the Coronado Springs Resort in a Preferred King room.  We plan to do many of the things at Disney that we haven't done before:  mini-golf at Winer Summerland, seeing Cirque du Soleil, viewing some of the Christmas lights and shows, etc.  We're really excited about it!

How about everyone else?

image imageimage image

My Blog

Anniversary

100/100 books read in 2012
17/100 books read in 2013

Re: Where are you going...

• emilyv1011emilyv1011 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Not sure yet.
    Maybe Charleston, SC or Savannah, GA something not to far away. We plan on going to Scotland/Ireland at some point in the future.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • hckaczynhckaczyn member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're going to Italy and Switzerland. Positano, Rome, then Luzern. But we're waiting to go until a few months after the wedding to save money on airfare.
    imageAnniversary
  • edited December 2011
    We're going to a Sandals resort in Jamaica.  I can't waaaaaait!
  • Thea519Thea519 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're spending 6 days/ 7 nights in Disney World. We're staying at the Port Orleans French Quarter. I've been to Disney 11 times, but FI has never been, so I'm pretty excited to show him the ropes! 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_alabama_going?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:74Discussion:6be2cd08-4a08-4230-b0e8-9c59c50e90d4Post:ced93525-1ed7-4b99-b48c-197b074e14ad">Re: Where are you going...</a>:
    [QUOTE]We're spending 6 days/ 7 nights in Disney World. We're staying at the Port Orleans French Quarter. I've been to Disney 11 times, but FI has never been, so I'm pretty excited to show him the ropes! 
    Posted by Thea519[/QUOTE]
    I've been 10 times and FI has been several himself, so we are excited to use our experience to skip what we don't want to do and squeeze in as much fun as possible!
    image imageimage image

My Blog

Anniversary

100/100 books read in 2012
    17/100 books read in 2013
  • JGreenfan2000JGreenfan2000 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we won a trip to freeport bahamas  
    Almost Mrs. Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • amdagnyamdagny member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

^Lucky!

We're going to Puerto Rico - just booked yesterday.Smile

• KaitlinRichKaitlinRich member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Honestly,
    We don't know. We have seriously considered going to Disneyworld and love the idea of it! Another idea was to go to Nassau, Bahamas. But at this moment we are just planning... Have fun though!
  • knickjpknickjp member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't get to know until we get there, though I guess I'll get a pretty big hint when I see the plane ticket.  All I know is that it is the same temperature throughout the year and I'm doubting he is taking us to the North or South Pole.  Should be interesting!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards