Nebraska-Omaha

trying on crinolines...

Does anyone know of a shop that would let me take my dress in and try on various sizes of crinolines with it? Or maybe an alterations woman who has some I could try on? No area shop has my dress any more, so I am at a loss as to which crinoline size to use. I want it a bit fuller than the picture, because when I fell in love with it at the store we used the full size crin. My gown was at bridal gallery in benson, (but don't worry it wasn't ordered through there). Now I'm not sure if area stores would be ok with me bringing in my dress that wasn't purchased there

Re: trying on crinolines...

• edited December 2011
    Here is my advice: My dress was actually at the benson store but I was not happy with her business ( long story) So I went to bridal traditions and told them I needed this dress blah blah blah I ordered through them. They were very happy to help me. SO if I were you I would call up there tell them what you need to try on the crinny's sinse the benson store is no longer there (wether you got it there or not). Im sure they would be happy to help. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • ayoung22ayoung22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Karen Tangeman for alterations and she had a number of crinolines to try on.  I rented mine from her.
  • edited December 2011
    I was planning on using karen tangeman anyways, so that makes me happy, and being able to rent one is even better:)
  • ayoung22ayoung22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yea, I was was happy to rent :)  I think it was only $15.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards