Florida-West Coast

Welcome Wednesday!

Sorry kind of long!Yesterday I was ready to be done!  Ok so as of last night I have decided to be productive!  Haha!  So I...*Finished my flower girls shirt *Emailed a million makeup people (yea, I still need decent makeup) *Got the shower organized*Got the rehearsal dinner set for invitations*Guys got all the suits squared away*Ordered supplies for pomanders (which also is for DIY flowers)And I am ready to...*Finalize makeup artist*Finalize the chairs for the ceremony*Update my bio with all my new stuff!!*Decorate my cake table letters*Make my "wedding this way sign"*Find a jewelry bag to go with BM gift*Make pomanders*Get our international themed cocktail hour decorations (guest book, flags, etc.)...and I am sure a million other things... but we'll start here!!How is everyone else's list??
Dinner in Florence!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Welcome Wednesday!

• edited December 2011
    Wow!  I am such a slacker! Last night I finished my pictures for the table numbers... Tonight I will finish my second ring boy shirt and possibly make my menus pretty. :) Now you have me thinking of a wedding this way sign...hmmm
  • edited December 2011
    I don't even have time for a list; however, yours inspired me!- print invitations- finish writing shower thank yous- make something for my mom with our logo on it for the next shower.
  • SBride1SBride1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Haha, I don't want to give anyone any more to do!!  I just had to write it down so I could see it!!I am making a VERY simple sign.  Got a wood plaque thing from Michael's and some paint and will just use a scripty font I think.  I'll post pics when I finish.  The only reason I am doing it is because it's at a park that you can get into a couple ways, but I want to direct them to the pretty lattice entrance.
    Dinner in Florence!
  • edited December 2011
    I have all this scrapbooking stuff that I bought and I don't know if I will use it...so that gives me a use for it, lol.
  • edited December 2011
    You are doing good girl!! Yesterday I finished my table numbers and most of my seating assignment cards.  And organized the stuff for my bathroom baskets.  Today I need to finish painting the picture frames for the table numbers.  Finish the seating assignment cards and tie them to the Sand dollars. I also need something else for my BM's.  Not sure what though.... I got them all Vera Bradley bags and some lip gloss, perfume, nail polish, nail files, lotions for inside.  And a necklace for the wedding.  Is that enough?  Any other ideas???
    BabyFruit Ticker pregnancy
  • edited December 2011
    Way to go!  I haven't done a thing all month for the wedding other than book the photographer and get a quote on the chair covers.  This weekend, however, I get to go with my mom and sister/MOH to make our necklaces from cameos that belonged to our grandmother.  Very excited about that.
  • SBride1SBride1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ang, I got mine earrings and I think I am getting a personalized small tote (on sale $9.99) right now in the knot shop.  I think you have plenty!
    Dinner in Florence!
  • edited December 2011
    I need to make my stupid photo cardbox still....
  • SBride1SBride1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh yea, card box, add that to the list! :)
    Dinner in Florence!
  • edited December 2011
    We haven't even had nice pictures taken...I need to get on that. ugh.
  • edited December 2011
    I bought a cute cardbox at Michael's.... I'll post a pic in a couple mins.  Used my 40% off and it was like $20 i think..... still pricey but not too bad!
  • edited December 2011
    Saturday is my shower, but Sunday will be dedicated to getting all the wedding stuff done! I will be finishing the table numbers, menus, cake table letters and flower girl/BM shirts. I think thats about it for me :) Or at least I hope so!! I was stressing about a card box, but since we are getting married in Ybor and having a cigar bar we decided to use a large cigar box as a card box. FI went to the cigar shop yesterday and the guy gave him 2 for FREE! Works for me :)
  • edited December 2011
    Here are pic of my card box and its in my bio under Other.
  • edited December 2011
    Awe cute!  I like!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards