Snarky Brides
Options

stupid traffic

My H just called to tell me he's been in a car wreck =(  I think he's okay, but I only talked to him for a few minutes and things were pretty hectic.  So now he's calling a tow truck, and getting a sub for the day, and I'm about to go rescue him from the side of the highway and hopefully find him in one piece

Re: stupid traffic

• Options
    I hope he's ok
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Blerg. That sucks. Glad he's okay though.
  • Options
    Oh that does suck.  I'm glad he's okay, and I hope everything turns out okay.

The nerve!
    House | Blog
  • Options
    That sucks!  I'm sorry:(
    image Mabel the Loser.
  • Options
    ugh. is he on 45/75?
  • Options
    That's so scary!  I hope he's all right.
    "That chick wins at Penises, for sure." -- Fenton
  • Options
    Winger- he was on 35.  I hate that highway with the fire of a thousand sunsHe's not injured, and his car isn't totaled I don't think.  He came to a stop in time to not hit the car in front of him, but then he got hit from behind which pushed him into that car.  And the guy who hit him was a total turd, tried to say it wasn't his fault that he hit J, and we're pretty sure he gave phony information (he wouldn't let J see his insurance card).  But J got the dude's license plate number and already reported everything to his insurance, so hopefully they can track the guy down either way. 
  • Options
    the police weren't called?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I guess not.  Everyone seemed to have more important things to do and be in a huge foffing hurry, especially the guy who hit J from behind (convenient, no?)
  • Options
    Aren't you required to notify the police?
    "That chick wins at Penises, for sure." -- Fenton
  • Options
    Glad he is OK. Everytime I am in TX 35 just drives me batty
  • Options
    I thought so, Cali.  I'm not 100% sure if they did or did not call them, but I know J doesn't have a police report.  I've already nagged him about this and the fact that he apparently forgot to take a picture.
  • Options
    Apparently he did call the cops and they showed up, but the other two people had already left because they were in such a humongous hurry to get on with their days.  So the cops put their flares down and made sure he was safe from the traffic while he waited for the tow truck, but they didn't write up a report, never even asked him for any information other than to verify that he wasn't hurt. So he'll just file one later if his insurance asks for it, which I'm guessing they will
  • Options
    Ugh!  What a crappy way to start the day. I once had a cab driver pull out of a driveway and into the rear quarter panel of my convertable Beetle.  Damn I loved that car, and it was never the same after that...but I digress.The cab driver first tried to pay me off before the cops got there.  I declined.  He then tried to tell the cop that I drove into him.  When the cop told me that, I gave him what I believe to be a Lanie face.  The cop nodded his head in agreement and wrote the cab driver a ticket.The vague point of my story is that I hope your H files a report ASAP.  The dude who hit him sounds like a slime.
  • Options
    35 is evil. I try to avoid it when I can. Glad he is ok.
  • Options
    Yeah, I'd rather go a roundabout way of getting somewhere than to drive on 35, unless it's a long distance of course.  It fills me with rage. RAGEVinny- Andy's bright smiling face makes my day better
  • Options
    I went home, and the police called me a few hours later asking why I "fled the scene of an accident."SB, you got the popes called on you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards