Wisconsin

DJs

Who did you all use?  What did you like, what did you dislike, cost?

Re: DJs

• boxcarboxcar member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're using Sound By Design. I've used them in the past for a corporate event after I saw them DJ at a charity event at the Eisner. Both times the work was fantastic, so when it came time to book for our wedding, there was really no question. Best DJ in Milwaukee in my opinion.
  • edited December 2011
    DJ's Unlimited is an excellent company. Very proffesional. No 18 year olds with zip experience showing up at your wedding
  • MayersLadyMayersLady member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sound by Design and Alan Robb with Accent Events are the best I've seen.  Both really good with getting to know your musical preferences and very personable.  I love Alan because he's Scottish and totally fun.  :)~J
  • edited December 2011
    I am using All Star Music (Craig the owner) for my wedding next year. He seems to get really good reviews and isn't the most expensive but also not the cheapiest ($950 for a saturday night - one DJ). I liked that I could meet the DJ who would be for my wedding prior to booking, you can't do that with most places as they just match you up.
  • edited December 2011
    We used Sound by Design! We booked them on the spot after hearing so many great things about them. Again, they helped to make sure our day went so smooth & really listened to our requests with how we wanted the night to go. We had Tyler, highly recommend them!! We also heard many compliments on them too from our guests.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards