African American Weddings

elinick

Hey Girl! I was looking through old posts to find your bio (i need to bookmark it) and i was so disappointed you took out the pictures of your linen/table setting trial. That's a crime. I need them. LOL! I was thinking about using a funny blue color and i was prety sure you had that same blue in your bio (I checked and you do-it's the blue of your ring bearer pillow) Do you know the name of that color? I wanted to order my shoes yesterday but wasn't sure. The nina website says it's 4" while Zappos ($10 cheaper and free shipping) says it's 4 1/4". And i see them in your bio too. Did you order them? What's the heel size?Thanks

Re: elinick

• EliNickEliNick member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey!  Yes, I've updated my bio because I've changed my chair and charger colors.  I will e-mail them to you once I get home- what is your e-mail addy?I think that blue color is called slate blue.  Yes, I've ordered the shoes but I don't remember the heel size.  They are seriously comfy tho so I don't even think the heel size makes a difference. =)
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks. My email address is mypasmita @ yahoo.fr I am not too worry about the comfort because i think i'lll e ok. I don't think i own more 2 pair of shoes lower than 4" but I don't want to be taller than FI on the wedding day and my limit is 4". He thinks I'm crazy and doesn't care but I do.  LOL!So what are your new color for linens?
  • EliNickEliNick member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're keeping the same color linen but the napkins will be ivory, the chairs will be silver with an ivory cushion.  Our chargers went from gold to silver also.  My planner looked at my cake and decided to change everything to sorta resemble the cake.  I LOVE it. =)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards