Florida-Central Florida

style network fans here??

a friend of mine posted this on LinkedIn...Hit makeover show on Style Network casting now! Style Network's hit show How Do I Look? is seeking makeover accomplices to nominate to their not so stylish female friends or relatives for makeovers on our show. www.mystyle.com If chosen to pick a new style for your friend or relative, you get $1,000.00 The makeover candidate gets $1,000.00, a new clothing collection, and an amazing present! Send your pictures, phone number, and story to aweinstock@comcastnets.com

Re: style network fans here??

• edited December 2011
    Sounds like a great deal if you get chosen...I would feel mean nominating anyone though. =/
  • AileeneGAileeneG member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've tried to get people to fake nominate me for what not to wear or something. haha. I figure I can wear sweats and clear platform shoes for a couple of weeks and then get a free new wardrobe out of it. LOL. I wouldn't be able to go through with it though. Sounds like a cool opportunity though.
  • edited December 2011
    Sweats and platforms. Wow! lol
  • AileeneGAileeneG member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Haha, that's like the worst combination I could think of at the moment. I figure I'd have to dress REALLy badly to make sure they'd pick me. Lol. If only!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards