Pennsylvania-Central

*extoria*

i didnt want to threadjack... are you thinking of HM in Vancouver BC or Vancouver WA? i looooove BC. its like my favorite place ever!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: *extoria*

• edited December 2011
    Vancouver BC! I've never been to Canada and have always wanted to go. I hear so many cool things about Vancouver! And I could still get my water-fix without it being a beachy destination because the big baby (er, I mean my FI) doesn't like beaches. Hahahah! Do you have suggestions of things to do/places to stay that I could show him so he knows how much fun it would be??
  • edited December 2011
    yes i do! i went there for eleven days and loved it. there is so much to do in the city, plus we went to pacific rim national park which is just awesome. you can take zodiac boats out on the ocean and go whale watching on your way to hot springs. we saw whales, wolves, bears... it was so cool. i'll have to dig up the names of places we stayed for you. i think i have some good maps that we got (i was with a tour group) that i could scan for you. one of my favorite things about vancouver is that it is so diverse but not segragated. for instance.. when you stepped on the street in front of our hotel there was a greek restaurant, an irish pub, a japanese restaurant, an organic locally grown market, and a mcdonalds. all in a row. plus the architecture there is fascinating. and the city is so clean and green compared to any other city i've ever been to.
  • edited December 2011
    Aww thanks for the info!! I'm excited to try to talk him into Vancouver being the place for us, LOL!!!
  • edited December 2011
    good luck! let me know if you want pictures, maps, or other info!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards