Wedding Woes

Super catch up

I've got the hardest midterm behind me! Also, somebody who's in all of my classes and SITS NEXT TO ME IN 3 OF THEM has the H1N1. The for-reals CDC described H1N1. He's out until further notice. AWESOME. Anyway: 1- I can't even look at prison weddings until next week. I need a solid 3 hours to take that all in. 2- The coffee so close to the meat baby bothers Zzilla 'cause, WTF, why are you drinking a latte while handling all that raw meat? Salmonella plzkthx 3- Fvkc Trophy is teh ossum and I plan to use it to describe my future fvkc trophies. Also to be used: vag fruit 4- I'm more dismayed at a TRAIN ON A SUIT than I am about 2 men getting married. I've been to a couple of teh ghey weddings and they were fabulous; all men were in very well tailored suits and looked tray sheek. If it were my child..., hell, if my child wanted to wear a gaadamn sharkskin cape-and-ruffled suit, I'd stop the wedding. No gay son of mine is walking down the aisle looking like the fancy version of the People of Walmart. We would have to have a serious come-to-Jesus-and-Stacy-London 'cause I'd obviously failed in his upbringing.

Re: Super catch up

• edited December 2011
    I just want to know if he has a relaxer. That is all.
    "I would be sad if sex was only about the climax, lame." Someone who is obviously doing it wrong
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    Now, Hooka, them edges are too dayum smooth not to be relaxed .. lyed, dyed & laid to the side!
    BabyFruit Ticker image
  • edited December 2011
    My edges lay smooth, so that means NADA to me.
    "I would be sad if sex was only about the climax, lame." Someone who is obviously doing it wrong
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    My edges lay smooth, so that means NADA to me. Hell, mine lay flat with Shea Butter & water, but come on, T!
    BabyFruit Ticker image
  • edited December 2011
    You never know. Flat ironed by the right person people think I have a relaxer. I just wish he would've let his man get in on whatever salon time he had.
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    Ditto, but somebody had to look like the groom!
    BabyFruit Ticker image
  • edited December 2011
    He could've had that shaped. he didn't have to get a press and curl!
    Photobucket
  • jessjo04jessjo04 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Confession- when I was younger I had my hair relaxed many times. I even did the 'at home' relaxers. I've got crazy hair.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    LOL .. fresh twistout or something!
    BabyFruit Ticker image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards