Maryland-Baltimore

**Unionbay** & **Valentinegirl**

Quick question...What did you do for vendor meals? Did you tell Debbie? Anything you can tell me about all the details would be much appreciated! I am clueless with this!TIA!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: **Unionbay** & **Valentinegirl**

• edited December 2011
    She will ask you about it at your last meeting with her (or she did for me).  It is 1/2 price for vendor meals  and they eat the same thing as your guests.  I got vendor meals for my DOC & helpers, photogs, videographer, band members & photobooth guy. If you are concerned just call her and tell her you have your count of vendor meals for her. 
    *Erin*

MyBio image

• edited December 2011
    Ok we have two choices for dinner....should I just give them the chicken to be safe or ask if they would prefer Filet?
  • edited December 2011
    Same here, she got all the vendor meals and special food requests at our last meeting. I would say since you are offering 2 food choices it couldn't hurt to ask which entree they prefer.
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies!
  • edited December 2011
    Erin how many people did Heidi bring?!? I thought it was just her and her husband
  • edited December 2011
    I had Heidi, her husband and her son so I provided 3 vendor meals, even though if you ask her if she wants food she will say no b/c she is working... i still provided one anyway, they worked all day long!
    *Erin*

MyBio image

• edited December 2011
    And I would not ask your vendors what they prefer... I'd say give them all whatever, if they don't want it they don't have to eat it. We only offered Crab cake and filet so that is what everyone got.
    *Erin*

MyBio image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards