Wedding Woes

Tomorrow I see the OB

and I talk to him about the fact taht I lack patience.*sigh*I have a script even.  So that I can get through why it's not just a matter of me lacking patience so much as, every month I TTC and dont get knocked up is another month of pain.

Re: Tomorrow I see the OB

• Good luck!
    br>imageimage
    IF/Baby Blog
    2 years, 2 surgeries, 2 clomid fails, 2 IUIs, 1 loss, IVF #1 - 10/25/10 = BFP!
    TTC #2 - 6/12 surgery #3, FET #1 & 1.2 = BFN, 12/2012 FET #2 = BFP!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

I can't wait for the "im getting a divorce" post in 5 years or so because your husbands were fed up with your disgusting chair asses from playing on the knot all day and getting fired 4-5 times for not doing any work. you guys are all winners!! ~ Laur929
  • So, you guys are trying again now?  I think I lost track with the headaches and job issues.I hope you hear good news.
  • yeah, we're trying again.The timing isn't exactly ideal, $$$ wise...but not "ack, we'll be homeless" either.We're not up for extreme measures (I have ethical qualms w/ some of them anyhow) but since, while we're trying, migraines are horrid (the 'safe' preventatives are for schitt), I'm pushing for more testing type crap now rather than later...Because if I go through a year of migraines to be told "oh, yeah, well, you could'nt have caught the babyrabies w/ that anyhow" I'll be livid.(and I'm already not exactly playing w/ a full deck, what w/ the amount the chopped out of each ovary)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards