Wedding Woes

It must be Gyno week on WW

because I'm also going this week.I have an appt tomorrow after lunch. It's for my yearly pap and for me to complain about how I put the ring in last Sunday and started spotting exactly 8 days later.Freaking awesome.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: It must be Gyno week on WW

• And I just called mine today too! I'm trying to switch away from yaz since it's killed my sex drive dead. Not cool, yo. Not cool.
  • CW, I was on Yasmin for 3 months. DH (BF at the time) was ready to dump me. I was depressed, moody and had zero sex drive.\My BFF just went on Yaz and has had cramps for the entire time she's been on it, which is over 2 months. That whole Yaz/Yasmin thing really is the devil.
  • It is the devil! My poor H has been all "you don't find me attractive anymore? Is it cause I'm hairy?" and then I have to tell him that yes, he IS too hairy, but No, I don't want to have sex with ANYBODY, not just him. It's really been awful around here for the last few months.And I hate switching, but it's gotta be done. and I know now not to go to the Nuva Ring either.
  • Don't discount the NuvaRing because of my bad experience, but it's certainly worth reading reviews on the different things before trying them. However, you really need to take the reviews with a grain of salt, because everyone's body is different.The whole breakthrough bleeding thing happened with me on the pill as well, which is why they switched me to the NuvaRing. The NuvaRing worked well for about 4 months, and then this nonsense started, although this is the earliest my period has come.The NuvaRing does have it's good points. My sex drive is a little less than normal, but I did lose 8lbs from going off the pill, and I have minimal cramps.
  • i went last week.  my junk drawer is fine.  i mean, it's not going to win any awards like zsa's but it's fine.
  • I was unaware that Zsa had an award-winning junk drawer. Good to know.
  • $25 grand prize, b1tches!!!

I just a friendly gal looking for options.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Who was it thats gyno pointed out she had the perfect sphincter? Was that Zsa? I'm 90% positive it was on WW, but it may have been on another board (AFSB or the nest?)
  • Ha! No, that wasn't me.  That was someone that had a baby I think, but I can't remember who.  I just got a check in the mail fry my gyno after my appointment and junk drawer of the month was the only logical conclusion.

I just a friendly gal looking for options.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Hey, I'll take a check from any doctor. Award-winning junk drawer sounds like a perfectly logical explanation.
  • Yaz made me insane!  Just absolutely crazy.  I knew it when I wanted to tell my co-worker to fck off when she said "Good morning" to me one day.  I called my Dr that day to switch. I can say that I'm happier now than ever to not be on BC at all.  I feel great!
  • I would love to be on no birth control at all, but my cramps were horrific. I don't ever want that again. (or you know, unwanted children)I also learned today that my regular Gyno is coming back in Oct! YAY! She's been gone for like 6 months.
  • Mrs. Conn, then what do you use for BC? Or are you TTC?I think this could be my last month on hormonal BC, then we'll be using some other methods before TTC in early 2010.
  • Condoms are our BC for now.  It's...odd...We haven't used them in about 5 years.  IDK when we'll start TTC.  Sometime next year, I suppose.
  • Eeek. DH and I tried to use a condom one time, and it was a complete disaster.We'll see. Maybe we'll try the Today Sponge. Or a diaphragm, although I heard those are clumsy to deal with.I just can't handle this 2 weeks of spotting followed by a period nonsense!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards