October 2013 Weddings
Options

Request for happy vibes for me:) (SAIFer)

My inlaws are arriving here at some point today.  I love them, that isn't the issue.  But I am concerned that being around my DH's parents is going to bring back all the feelings I had when losing my Mom in the winter.  I haven't been around my inlaws since my Mom died and they were really involved in helping me out at that time.  I just think that being around my kids' only grandparents who happen to not be MY parents is going to be tough...at least until I get used to it.

Thanks ladies.

Re: Request for happy vibes for me:) (SAIFer)

• Options
    I'm so sorry sweetie.  I hope that it's easier than you anticipate.  If not, we're all here for you!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    ((((hugs))))

I'm sure you have the strength and grace to make it through.
  • Options
    (((Hugs)))
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Hugs and kisses!!!! I hope it's easier than you think. Just remember that they love you and your kids.
    imageimage
    Married 8.13.2005, M/C 12/8/06- 5 weeks, M/C 2/27/07- 7 weeks, M/C w/ D&C 8/10/09-6.5 weeks *Charles Lawrence born 5/2/08 @ 3:14am, 7lb 8oz, 20.5 inches. Clomid, Crinone and baby aspirin. *Alexandra Claire born 9/14/10 @ 9:52am 6lb 14oz, 20.5 inches. Femara, Crinone and baby aspirin. Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Hugs to you sweetie!!
    Ella- 8/22/08, Jules and Tuck- 12/15/10
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards