Snarky Brides
Options

What happened on Biggest Loser?

I fell asleep after the first hour.Who went home? How much did that lunatic on the purple team lose?  PS-I called her Crazy the second I saw her picture on the opening credits of the first episode. I feel vindicated.
imageimage

Re: What happened on Biggest Loser?

• Options
    I haven't watched it yey but I'm guessing they ate Jennie O turkey and Subway while drinking Brita water and talking about Ziploc bags.
  • Options
    Thanks Fallin Kay, they also ate Yoplait Light.
    imageimage
  • Options
    Actually, you're wrong Kay.  This week it was Yoplait Light and Biggest Loser Protein Powder.Antonie looked good during the transformation moment.  I think he's a contender for the at home prize.  I was very happy that they both had done so well, because I loved their team.I hate Tracy.  She's an idiot.

The nerve!
    House | Blog
  • Options
    Antoine made me tear up at the end, how nice that he made a connection on the show. That Tracey lady is wackadoodle.
    image Ready to rumble.
  • Options
    I despise Tracey. It looks like they are alluding to karma next week because she is not going to be able to exercise due to her injury.
  • Options
    i really wanted tracey to eff up and go home, but i'm kind of glad now that she lost so much this week.  hopefully that means she won't lose shiit next week, AND there's a villain in the house for everyone to hate.  i kind of have to DVR the show and start watching it an hour late so i can skip through all the product placement crap.  
  • Options
    i kind of have to DVR the show and start watching it an hour late so i can skip through all the product placement crap. I'll get all nest over her and say "this."  I also fast forward hrough the first minute or two after every commercial break because it's a replay of the minute or two before the commercial break.  Hey NBC, I just saw this four minutes ago, I don't need to see it again.

The nerve!
    House | Blog
  • Options
    Sean and Antoine went home because they wanted to keep Shay in the game.
  • Options
    Thank you, EVenti, for your profound revelation
  • Options
    The crazy psycho killer eyes were freaking me out too Fitty! I can't explain why your cease and desist order made me giggle so much.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards