Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

Dear.....

Co-irker- stop with ur huffing and puffing I quit asking u what ur prob is cause u always say nothing so I I am done caring about ur problems Rain- please stop FI-quit getting pi$$y with me when I ask u stuff about the house Self-get some motivation

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Dear.....

• LaFemmeRousseLaFemmeRousse member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    All the people I've scheduled training meetings with this week: I'm sorry, but you can't reschedule them at the last minute.  Please stop asking!

Pittsburgh sig: Favorite thing about fall= college football!
    Vacation
  • SteelrsGrl92SteelrsGrl92 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sorry....I am so irritable today bah

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • McBridetobeMcBridetobe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    work:  thanks for unblocking the internets so I don't lose my mind.  :)  I will be a much happier and productive employee, promise.germs that all my coworkers are trying to share with me:  please go far away. 
  • edited December 2011
    Self - get better. You don't want to use anymore sick days. Weather - I love you! Fall is so appreciated and being in the 60s is wonderful. Students - Do you really think I am stupid? I'm not, and I won't fall for the excuse that your computer can't read office 2007 documents. That's why I have it posted in both formats :P
  • elishanbelishanb member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    self- start looking for a new job. tomorrows arguement will lead you down the UE line but you are still in the right. fall- thanks for showing up I love you FI- I'm excited about the work thingy tonight! chicken fried rice- why can't you be healthy instead of just plain yummy? resume- where did you go?
    image.
  • edited December 2011
    students:  PLEASE stop touching me today-I don't feel good, and I don't want you to keep poking me, grabbing my arms, touching my hair.  head:  please stop pounding, I don't have time to get sick.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Interviewer: Please call me.  I know at this point you've probably made all your calls.  But surprise me?Cold: go away.  It's been 2 weeks and you're really annoying me.Drama: I don't have the energy to deal with you.  Why are you popping up constantly lately?  I hate you!Weather: 50s and rain? Really?  What happened to the 70s? You're probably the reason everyone is getting sick. :/
  • edited December 2011
    FI- please do something special to get back on my good side tonight...or I may loose my freaking mind   Hairdresser- please don't reschedule my appt tomorrow....you have done it twice in the past month and I would really like to see how my hair will look in my up-do!   MIL- I hope it's downpouring during your vacation this week...muah ha ha haaaaaaaa   Photog-PLEASE put our new engagement pics on the website! I am dying to see them!!!!
  • edited December 2011
    reading for classes how about you just read your selfannoying office stalker you're creepyinternship how about letting me out on time blah
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards