Wisconsin

Officiant Help!

I am trying to find a reasonably priced officiant for my ceremony (not really religious) in a Milwaukee suburb.  Has anyone ever used or heard anything about Rev. Jane Stewart?  I heard of Craig Bergland but wanted to check out other people too.

Re: Officiant Help!

• MayersLadyMayersLady member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Rev. Jane is fantastic.  I've seen her at a few weddings and she's always been really sweet and customizes the ceremony to what you want. 
  • edited December 2011
    I have no comment about Rev. Jane, but another suggestion. We used Commissioner David Pruhs, who is in the Milwaukee County Circut Court, but he is willing to travel. He charges $150.00, comes to the rehearsal, and customizes the ceremony to you. We had him on Saturday and everyone raved about how great he was and we loved him. He made us feel calm about the whole thing. He can also customize it to more/less religious/spiritual for your taste.
  • boxcarboxcar member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    How do interested couples reach the seemingly wonderful Commissioner Pruhs? TIA!
  • edited December 2011
    We're using him in a couple weeks. He seems pretty cool so far. Here's his work number: 414-278-4413.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards