Wedding Party
Options

jewelry for brides maids.

Do the bridesmaids have to wear the same jewelry?  All four have different tastes and I am not sure if they will agree on what to wear.

Re: jewelry for brides maids.

• Options
    No. If you want them to wear the same thing, you should buy it for them and it shouldn't be considered their BM gift; that would be separate.
  • Options
    No, they don't have to. Nobody will notice or care what jewelry they are wearing. If you want to say something like, "Please wear silver-toned/gold-toned jewelry" in order to keep it somewhat similar, that is fine. If you want them all to wear the same thing, then you need to buy it (don't make them buy it) and don't make it their only thank you gift. It's fine if you want them to match, but it's not mandatory.
  • Options
    I let mine wear whatever they wanted. Some bought new stuff, others wore old stuff, and others didn't wear any.
    My Grandparents on their wedding day.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    bio
    Repeat this to your self: My Wedding Party is made of my family and friends and I should treat them as such.
  • Options
    They are not clones and by no means need to all wear the same jewlery let them each select their own
  • Options
    I'm letting my bridesmaids accessorize however they'd like. If I were a BM, I probably would wear minimal jewelry.
    my read shelf:
    Meredith's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    40/112

Photobucket
  • Options
    Some of my BM's asked about jewelry and what I wanted them to wear. I suggested pearls of some kind, if they were happy with that. Most people have some pearls and no one has to get anything new that they don't want or need. Plus, pearls go with everything. If they want to wear something else, that's fine too.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards