West Virginia
Options

The Frederick

Hey everyone!  I'm getting married in a year, and I was wondering if anyone has had any experience in dealing the The Frederick in Huntington for their reception?  Or been to a reception there?  I think it's so gorgeous and am really wanting to have it there!  Thanks!

Re: The Frederick

• Options
    WVUITGradWVUITGrad member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Be ready to rent chairs and tables.  That can end up being a big, unnecessary expense.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Well he said we can use his (which are long tables) and he already has chairs.
  • Options
    lyssaloolyssaloo member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm sure I'm not of much help... but my fiance used to go there and he said the food is really good. When I was researching venues for a reception I looked at the Fredrick online... but I didn't find a lot of information. I would also take into account the parking situation... which was another factor we discussed before we ended up booking our reception venue... and as you know THE PARKING IN HUNTINGTON SUCKS. Have you thought about Big Sandy Superstore Arena? I'm not sure how many guests you are having, but they have some ballrooms that seat like 150 guests for $225. A girl I know is having hers there and she seems to be impressed with it. Good luck!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards