North Carolina

**Redhead (Megan)**

I was just looking through your bridals on Cheyenne's blog. I looked through your bio to see if you mentioned where you got your hair fascinator but didn't see any information about it. I love the size of it and would like to get one similiar to it.

Re: **Redhead (Megan)**

• edited December 2011
    Funkyfish - I'm butting in just to give you a heads up that Megan is on her honeymoon in Cali.  She may or may not be on TK but just thought you should know.  I checked her blog but didn't see the info about the fascinator there either... I'm sure she'll get back to you when she returns :)
    imageimageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Butting in...I think when I first saw her bridals that she told me she ordered it on Etsy. There are a ton out there, so just type in fascinator and go from there!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I figured she was on her honeymoon....I just wanted to get it down before I forgot who it was! I've been looking on etsy for fascinators and I'm just afraid of buying one that will be HUGE and overtake my head...:-\ I need to find some in person so I can get some ideas about what size I want.. thanks ladies for your help! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards