Texas-Houston

The Hills

I'm suprised no one has posted yet!  Anyone watch?  Janie, I know you did!  Kristen is trouble.  They started drama waaaaay too early into the episode/season.  It seems so fake to me now (not that it didn't before) but even more so now.  ...but I still watch :)

Re: The Hills

• Zurita1123Zurita1123 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    its on my dvr even though I vowed not to watch it this season b/c I looked "too fake".
  • Eboix518Eboix518 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I watched it this morning....and was the sound off on anyone elses?? it was awful
  • shelly0921shelly0921 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    E- Waaaaay off.  Drove me crazy.  I don't think the show will last past this season.  They totally replaced LC with Kristen... her driving in the car in the begining, her voice...ect.  Ick.
  • Eboix518Eboix518 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    yeah I didn't really care for it, and maybe some of the aggravation was the sound...I dunno I might give it another week Did anyone watch The City?
  • edited December 2011
    i tried watching the city last season, i couldn't get into it. i still need to catch up on the hills last night but i think i'm gonna hate it b/c of kristen.
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I watched it.  I just love Whitney.  The new girl that moved in with her is bad news.  And I love that Kelly is giving Whitney all these opportunities. 
  • edited December 2011
    Coudn't get into the City, Kristen's voice may cause me to give up the Hills.
  • edited December 2011
    i watched that and the city...i love both shows, such great (albeit, fake) drama/
    My Fashion & Beauty Blog: www.veronikasblushing.com
  • janie2002janie2002 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I might be the only one but Lauren got on my effing nerves. She seemed passive agressive to me. I can't be Heidis friend but my new bff is Spencers sister? She was too controlling over her friends.I love Kristen haha she just puts it out there. Last night I was like WTF Steph went all nuts over nothing. You should respect Adrinna... what? I'm sorry if I told some guy hi and had a girl come up to me saying that chit I would have responded likewise.I made DH watch it with me and later in the episode when Steph was all complaining that K didn't tell her Hi at the Taco place, he said girls are effing crazy. Isn't she the one that started the drama in the last scene, and now she is hurt the girl didn't greet her? lol okay I'm way to invested Blahahaha
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Janie!  I can't believe you like Kristen! lol... damn I feel like they all blew up waaaay too easy.  But, the show prly scripted that. 
  • lynny0780lynny0780 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    yea that first fight between stephanie and kristin was so wierd. i do like kristin more than lauren tho, she will make things a little more exciting.
  • edited December 2011
    ok...did i miss something?? how did stacy(the bartender) end up being one of kristen's sidekicks?
  • edited December 2011
    janie- LC annoyed me as well. I thought she was too high and mighty and hypocritical. I think she is cute and has a good sense of style...but I also think she takes things wayyy too seriously...it is a scripted, fake show...how can she take anything spencer and heidi do seriously?
    My Fashion & Beauty Blog: www.veronikasblushing.com
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    V- I think that Spencer really did start the sex tape rumor.  If I remeber correctly it was all over the mags.  Who knows!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards