New York-New York City

*** NYC Knottie GTG is THURSDAY!! ***

THIS THURSDAY, OCTOBER 1!!YOU CAN STILL RSVP BELOW!!  Those who have already RSVPed, please let me know if your status changes.What:NYC Knottie GTGWhen:THURSDAY, 10/01.  It will start at 6:00, but some of us will be there at 5:30.Where:Apple Restaurant17 Waverly PlNew York, NY 10003-6760(212) 473-8888Why:Because it's fun!Who:Yes = leebeenyc, linazx, hrparker, stina93446, brookeanderikMaybe = Maureen L, alisonz, metalkp, hopienpauliePS: All Knotties, past and present, married and engaged, or whatever are welcome - we just leave the fiancés at home. :)

Re: *** NYC Knottie GTG is THURSDAY!! ***

• alisonzalisonz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I see I'm listed as a maybe, but I can't make it on Thursday.

alison + irene | 10-10-10 | Studio 450

My Big Fat Gay Wedding

Pro Photos
  • edited December 2011
    Ugh! guys I REALLY wanted to come to this but my best friend (and maid of honor) her mom just passed away so I'm going to visit her and bring her some food. Hopefully next time
  • brookeanderikbrookeanderik member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    alisonz - Sorry.  I just list everyone as a maybe if they posted in the thread because a lot of people vote on which day is best, but can still make it the other day(s).  My mistake.  I won't save a seat for you, but you will be missed.  :(linazx - Sorry to hear about that.  Give her lots of hugs.  :(leebeenyc and stina93446 - please confirm ASAP... maybe we should reschedule for next week?
  • stina93446stina93446 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I can still do it, but I'll be running a little late. I get off at 6.
    Sunbonnet or cone of shame? You be the judge! Trixie's Blog
    My Planning Bio
    My Married Bio updated March 4
  • edited December 2011
    Oooh I nearly missed this! I'll be there with bells on... and maybe a few wedding pics...
    From Oy Vey to Ole!

I survived the RoLex wedding and all I got was this lousy husband.
    One&Only Palmilla - Los Cabos, Mexico
  • edited December 2011
    Stina AND choogirl?  Well now I HAVE to go. ;)Btw, ladies, I'm the one who's going to be holding down the fort tomorrow at 5:30 (unless we all vote to make it later) all by my lonesome, so if anyone feels like joining me at the Apple bar, I'd be more than happy to have the company.
  • stina93446stina93446 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Like I said, I'll be late, but definitely there. I don't have any wedding photos printed out so maybe I can get them on my facebook for my iphone.
    Sunbonnet or cone of shame? You be the judge! Trixie's Blog
    My Planning Bio
    My Married Bio updated March 4
  • brookeanderikbrookeanderik member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm going to try to get out of work early, but, if I can't, I will be there around 7:30/7:45.  :(  So you ladies will have to party a long time so I can join you!!  :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards