New Hampshire

Linens: Chair Cover Sashes and Table Overlays??

Hi Girls!
So my wedding package includes chair covers and basic white linens, but I'd really like to add sashes to the chairs and possibly table overlays or runners or something else to jazz the tables up a bit!
Any idea on just approximate prices per sash or table overlay? I'm mostly concerned with the sashes, and just trying to get an idea of a number to put into my budget. 
Thanks!

Re: Linens: Chair Cover Sashes and Table Overlays??

• Kfudge0714Kfudge0714 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am ordering overlays from linentablecloth.com ... i found their prices to be way cheaper than renting them. I also ordered 1 organza overlay to see the quality and color of the product and I was pleasantly surprised. They are about $5 per overlay! plus you can get points on their website for doing certain things and it adds up to money off... the only thing you have to consider when purchasing them verus renting them is the set up.. when you rent them they set them up and take them down and iron them and all that good stuff. Luckily my venue is really good, i'm taking care of the ironing but the venue is going to put them on the tables for me. GOOD LUCK!
  • edited December 2011
    Looks like they just have the solids, I was hoping they had those swirl ones I've seen through the chair cover people. I love those prices though! Wow, can't beat that.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • DrPB2b13DrPB2b13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Another good place to check out is cvlinens.com - they've got a lot of the organza, pin-tuck, etc. that I haven't seen at linentablecloth.com!  I'm not going with a ton of linens because I have darker colors and I want to keep things light looking, but I'm planning on embroidered organza runners to tie everything in.
    Mrs. Abbe Peanut Butter || Planning Bio
    June 2012 February Signature: Favorite picture of you & FI
  • edited December 2011
    efavormart.com

Organza orderlays: 60" X 60" are $3.59/each
    The 108" X 108" are $5.99/each

and everything else has great prices too...I would def. check them out.

126 Invited image
    37 Ready to Rock! image
    9 Party Poopers image
    80 Can't find the mailbox imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • ScottCayla11ScottCayla11 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

When is your wedding? What colors and how many are you looking for? I just bought 130 brown organza sashes and overlays. Let me know, maybe you can use them after me.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • nicoleh55nicoleh55 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am also ordering from linentablecloth.com   they were the best price around and it was way cheaper to buy then rent
  • edited December 2011
    Linentablecloth is having a sale right now if anyone wants to save some $$$
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards