North Dakota

Help with Save the dates anyone please?

I'm about 5-6 months out from my wedding & with work & the holidays I've completely spaced on save the dates until now. Does anyone know any good places to get some nice save the dates maybe online at a good trust worthy site or in Bismarck? Looking for some that have bright orange on them, &/or with a place for a picture. I'm hoping that they won't be too expensive & won't take forever, but with what little time I have I'll gladly take any advise anyone can offer me.

Thank you for your time!Smile

Re: Help with Save the dates anyone please?

• CA2MT4EveRCA2MT4EveR member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    check vistaprint.com

There is usually a quick turnover and you can design however you want.  They have great postcard templates you can put an E pic on the front with STD and on the back limited information.
    dont make ur password so easy. gbck2CA2 hahahaha
  • AmandaK2010AmandaK2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I also got mine on VistaPrint. They arrive really quickly and are usually very reasonably priced.  I got really cute magnets there for super cheap.  They do a pretty good job too.
  • edited December 2011
    If you haven't gotten them already, I would say just pass on them all together and just do the wedding invites at 3 months out.
  • edited December 2011
    I know its too late for the original poster, but i got my save the date post cards for 11.00, at VistaPrint.com! They are adorable, all i had to pay for was the upload fee of a photo, and 5 dollars shipping for 100 Save the Dates! I am pretty stoked for this deal!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards