Ohio-Cincinnati

Group Mani/Pedi's?

Is there a place a group of me and my bridesmaids can all get manicures together. Not just all at the same time, but actually be sitting by one another and able to talk? TIA!

Re: Group Mani/Pedi's?

• catbarnes09catbarnes09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Mitchell's offers Bachelorette Party with massage, mani/pedi, minimum of 6 but I don't know if they will do the mani's and pedi's together. I would think so.
  • kelklumpkelklump member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Depending on the area of town you want to go to- I use Happy Endingz Nails in Anderson. You can make appointments and they are a great place to relax and enjoy. I have been going there for about 10 years and the ladies there are great. We went the day before my wedding and had a blast.
  • edited December 2011
    Ambiance Salon in Hyde Park (where Bonefish Grill is; corner of Madison and Edwards) offers group mani/pedis and they let you bring in your own food and alcohol.  My bridal party and mom will be going there the day before the wedding.  If you call ahead and schedule the appointments they will make sure that they reserve the spaces for everyone.  HTH!
  • Brummy14Brummy14 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yup, we just did ours at Michells -- they have enough to seat 8 people, and we brought our own champagne and had a GREAT time! ;)
    TTC Since 11/10 due to Unexplained IF
    4 Rounds of Clomid, 2 Rounds of Femara + IUI, 2 rounds of IUI+ Injectables (Bravelle + Menopur) = First BFP! TWIN GIRLS!

November 2, 2012 - Claire (2lbs 8.9oz) and Paige (2lbs 10oz) arrive at 29w3d due to PTL and pPROM at 28w5d
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • callmedracallmedra member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I second the recommendation of Ambiance. We only had 4 of us, but there was another bridal party with about 10-12 people and they brought snacks and champagne. It seemed like the employees were really helpful with setting up all of the food and everything. They have tons of pedicure stations and are reasonably priced.
  • rschuckmanrschuckman member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You can have a group party and bring in your own alcohol and food at the Venetian Nail and Skin Salon.  It is located in the Deerfield Town Center off of Mason Montgomery Road right across from New York & Co. & Ann Taylor Loft.  That's where I go to get my nails and toes done on a regular basis.  They do a wonderful job, have great prices, and a great staff.  They also have skin services available there too.
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies for the suggestions.
  • dsena111dsena111 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Polished and Pampered in Bellevue KY actually gave us the whole place to ourselves!!!!  It was awesome, we brought in lunch and mimosas!!!  If you give them a call, please let Danielle (the owners) know that Kim referred you! Good Luck!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards