New Jersey
Options

dj

I have my first phone interview with a dj tomorrow.  He is the dj my sister used at her wedding a few years ago.  Hopefully this one goes better then the last one who told me to make my own cd.  Any ideas on what questions to ask would be appreciated.

Re: dj

• Options
    edited December 2011
    what why did the dj tell you to make your own cd thats insane!!! good luck with this one!
    image 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We want some Spanish songs at the wedding that is why he told me I had to make a cd
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Seriously?  That's insane.  Goodluck with this dj.  I'd definitely recommend mine if you want spanish.
  • Options
    joyceg07joyceg07 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good luck with the dj! Some of the questions we asked our DJ were...Will he ask us and stick to a Must Play and Do Not Play lists (very important to us)? If there is a specific song we want will he get it for us? Sounds like this would be important for you. Does he have back-up equipment in case of emergency? What is the overtime fee? Approx how many weddings has he done and how long has be been a DJ? Does he have liability insurance (our venue requires that)?How much MCing will he do?In addition to those questions, we chose him because we got a good overall vibe for him which I think is very important.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    jjenny what is the name of your dj
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Rob from Colorblind Productions.  Great music collection.  I've seen him at friends weddings and that's why we went with him.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards