California-Orange County

Suggestion on ceremony site

Hello,
            I need some help. I asked for some help when it came to St. john's Lutheran church in a previous post but I think we are counting that church out. Since I am from northern LA county I am not very familiar with locations in down by my reception cite in Anaheim. Any suggestions on a affordable ceremony only site near Disneyland? Thanks!

Re: Suggestion on ceremony site

• phntmofthoprphntmofthopr member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Whatever you do, do not go to the Sheraton Anaheim Hotel! Below is my post that I wrote about them awhile ago. They are horrible.

"To any brides who are still in the process of finding a place to get married at do not even bother looking at the Sheraton Anaheim Hotel. They are extremely unethical. I went in December of 09 to look at the place for my upcoming wedding in May of 2011. I fell in love with the place and knew immediatly this is where I wanted to get married. I had the money ready to make a deposit that day but the exectuative wedding consultant, Kimberly Provenzano, told me that the hotel policy is that reservations are only accepted 12 months in advance. There might be a slight chance that at the end of 13 months in advance a reservation could be made. Yesterday, April 1st was exactly 13 months and I emailed Kimberly to let her know I was still interested in having my wedding there. She then told me that someone booked a wedding that same day earlier in the week. So already they went against their own "policy". Kimberly said that the couple had not paid the deposit or signed a contract yet and that they have 7 days. Monday April 5th will be the end of their 7 day grace period. Again, I was lied to with her originially saying the couple came in on March 31st when really they actually came and was able to make a reservation on March 29th. If their "policy" is to lie to brides I don't even want to think about how horrible of service they would provide if I had decided to go through with having my wedding there.

Please warn other brides about this place so that no one else gets screwed over like I did. Thank you.
    "
  • edited December 2011
    Double tree hotels have great packages :o)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards